Drake 2880 mod pictures

<< In a message dated 2/10/01 1:44:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hammond@surrealnet.net writes:

 << Does anyone have an image showing precisely where the two 22 pF caps are
  soldered on the Drake 2880? >>

Jerry, K5OE posted some pictures I shot of my unit while completing the
ultimate mod version of the Drake.  The images were shot through close up
lens filters using an older model digital camera, so they still aren't the
greatest but they do contribute to a better understanding of what's required.
 Anyway, hope it helps.  Click here to go there: <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/homebrewpics/";>
http://members.aol.com/homebrewpics/</A>

 Good luck,
 Steve - K5PK >>