Re: Drake 2800 mod picture/ 22 pF caps

I agree with a picture being worth a 1K words.  I'm also uncertain how the
new IC and the choke and resistor actually connect to the board after
removing some of the lines.  A good drawing would be helpful here also.
I can read the schematic, but would feel more comfortable in knowing how
everything is supposed to fit on the board.

Any artists out there?

de Bill, N4DH