Help needed, UHF Power Module TS 790 A

Hello All,

Due to an accident, I lost power output of the UHF final amplifier of my
Kenwood TS 790 A, which is composed by two power modules from
Mitsubishi IC M57716 and IC M67728.
I replaced the complete printed circuit board with a new from the fac-
tory as I could not obtain specific spares locally.
M57716 is a driver to M67728, is running a current reading of 1.8 Amp
at pin 4, it should be 2.3 Amp. Module M67728 is reading 0.6 Amp at
pin 4 and should read 8.3 Amps according to Kenwood circuit drawing.
I need  to know, how  I have to measure the Power Modules, removed
from the circuit, to be sure they are, or are not working. I think there
is a way to check this off circuit to be sure, before I order a new from
Kenwood, which is US$ 130 worth.
Some one please give me a explanation on how to check these modules
to be sure on their conditions.

Thank you in advance and regard

Nicolau - PP8DA

Nicolaus Sallay