Drake 2800 mod picture/ 22 pF caps

Does anyone have an image showing precisely where the two 22 pF caps are
soldered on the Drake 2880?

I'm referencing this:

http://www.g3pho.free-online.co.uk/microwaves/drake2.htm

"Looking closely at the circuit, we found a green coil in the middle of the
IF section of the board. This has two chip capacitors, one eitherside of
it, and together they form a series tuned circuit at the original  I.F. of
300MHz. By adding a 22pF capacitor in parallel with each of these two chip
caps the resonant frequency can be reduced closer to 144MHz."

I think I know where, but a picture is worth a 1,000 Drakes ;-)