APRStk OOPS

While setting up a laptop with APRStk (ver K21) to run a rotator on the
roof, I found it does not install properly on a virgin system.  So I just
replaced this morning's posted version with version K22 that works for
new installs.. Sorry for any inconvenience.

The bug was that K21 garbled your MAPLIST\MAPLIST.APR file.  The new
version will fix it.  But in the meantime be sure your MAPLIST.APR file is
actually a MAPLIST file and not a garbled file.  In any case, it is
alaways an exact copy of MAPLIST.USA should you need to restore it..

Sorry...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob