RE: Re: True North

Sorry, it was unclear....They must also be equal distance from the mast as
they will of course be parrallel.

Also, you could turn the yagis 90 degrees (azimuth and elevation) and make
sure their shadows fall exactly within the mast shadow...this works well for
my 4 yagi array where I make sure the shadows from the yagi over lap AND are
parrallel