dakota grids on uo14, possibly ao27

Finally found a computer up here in EN16. Since there are SO many people trying to work me I thought I'd try to get some more info out.

First I really appreciate everyone standing by from the routine and letting everyone who needs these states and grids get through to me.

I am currently in EN16 just inside North Dakota. I will most likely be on uo14 passes over about 15 degrees tonight from here. Sometime this weekend I will head back to Sioux Falls EN13, and then most likely to EN22 in Cherokee IA. I will try to make evening passes from EN23, but daytime passes are from the jobsite in Galva, EN22.

There is a chance that I may get to EN05 this weekend but it is not for sure...I am at work after all...hehe.

Anyways...thanks again and please qsl to the address in the note at qrz.com. Any callbook address for me is fine, but that one is faster. Indicate which grids you need confirmed if I worked you in more than one grid.

Drew, KO4MA

PS Oh yeah...If i can hear AO27 I will try it...but no luck on the low passes so far..gear is just a Alinco 605 and a dual band whip.