Re: [aprssig] APRStk Rotator Control ver K21

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, William Owens wrote:

> Hey Bob, does this rotor work independent of the control box?
> I Have a RS rotor, couldn't locate a control box for it.

Yes, if it is a 3 wire motor and if you have a 24 volt AC transformer and
a 170 uF 50 volt non polarized capacitor....  If you dont have the
capacitor, then just hook two 150uF electrolytics in series with a diode
across each to bypass it in the wrong direction.  Havent tried it, but
should work.. bob