Info

Tonight I received two messages containing the Snow White virus and caught
and stripped it off with Norton Antivirus.  I cannot tell if they came from
the AMSAT-BB list or direct.  This virus spreads by sending a second
message following the first one sent to a particular e-mail address.
Anyone sending me a direct e-mail address around 2133 and 2225Z period or
to the list about that same time, please do a virus scan.  I am getting at
least one of these alerts a day now.  These last two came this evening.

With some help maybe we can get this thing cleaned up.  The 2225 originated
one appears as though it had come from a domain in Norway.  The other one
from the Verio.net domain in Englewood Colorado.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org