Re: Re: True North - Sorry - 1 hour error in original calc.

I find an easy and very accurate method is to use a tracking program to find
the exact time the sun will be at a specific azimuth, look for the shadow of
the mast...this will be 180 degrees opposite the sun position. Now turn the
yagi so that its shadow is aligned with the shadow for the mast.  This
should be accurate to within a few degrees.  For those with 2 yagis, elevate
them to 90 degrees and line up all 3 shadows so that they are perfectly
parallel.

Scott

Scott Olitsky
AC3A