Keps on BBS

I have one of my readers just getting back into satellites, and apparently
he is not on the Internet. He is asking where can he CALL (as in BBS) to get
his Keps. He used to call OIG.BBS but seems to think that it is no more -
and he is probably right.

So, the question is - Is there any BBS's any more that would have the KEPS
so this fine gentleman won't have to type everything in each time?

Thanks for you help.

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publisher of
OSCAR Satellite Report - OSR@hampubs.com