Sao Pedro e Sao Paulo DX-pedition

Hi All of AMSAT,

In 1994 I do the 1st Satellite DX-Pedition of Brazil in
a Ocean Island. Was make a total of 162 QSO and finish
with a antenna problem. To save my honor, I am going to
PY0S to a new satellite DX-pedition. The main project
is Geochemical and geological aspects in Sao Pedro e
Sao Paulo Island. So, the expedition is my secondary
activity. I want access the Mode B and J (FM-voice and
SSB) satellites as AO-10, UO-11, FO-20 and FO-29 since
I don't have packet hardware.

The DX-pedition will be active from 03/30 to 04/12
2001.

Sao Pedro e Sao Paulo island is a little group of rocks
sited at 1100km from Natal-Brazil and is a brazilian
territory where the Marinha do Brasil have a research
base with a little house with 4 researchers.

Joaquim das Virgens - PS7JN
jdasvirgens@labgeo.ufrn.br
QSL manager - PS7JN