Re: Re: D68C

i would recommend also going to our irc...  chatnet.org and joining the
channel #amsat

for specific instructions visit http://www.amsatnet.com/irc.html

let everyone there know. there could be as much as a 30 minute delay to a
post on amsat-bb until all receipents get the message. that would make most
of them miss the contact.

73...bruce