Re: D68C

Mike, Gang

 Mike73@aol.com writes:

Re D68C

> I called for 1/2 hour this morning at 0345 local time (EST) on 145.895, but
> heard nothing.

No point calling and calling. Wait till you hear them. The early pass today
always was more a hope than a definite schedule. Subsequent passes have a
much higher likelihood; they probably only got the antennas up in today's
daylight (if they didn't meet any problems).

They haven't e-mailed anything to me; if they say anything relevent I'll
repeat it to the -bb. Of course, if anyone hears them, please tell the -bb
its time to hit AO-10.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org