D68C

Anyone hear/work D68C on AO-10 yet??

I called for 1/2 hour this morning at 0345 local time (EST) on 145.895, but
heard nothing. The window wasn't great at the time with just 6 degrees
elevation at both ends. Add to this the fact the bird was all the way out at
40,000 km at the time. Even so, signals were OK at my end. I was seeing S2
for a downlink with the usual eclipse and loss of transponder for a minute or
so every 2 minutes.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649