Re: Re: True North - Sorry - 1 hour error in original calc.

As an Amateur Astronomer, Polaris is a good choice because it is in the
same relative position , (it wanders in a circle plus & minus about 1.5
degrees )plenty of accuracy for ham antenna use...
jim kd4hur

--
WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.