Homebrew PS Adapter for Drake 2880

Fired my new Drake 2880 down converter up with this simple homebrewed
Power Supply.  Listened for the local oscillator on my Icom 756 Pro, and
it was right on for the original xtal.  I also removed the 2 red coils and
and now awaiting my xtal from ICM Co.

This is the neat little PS adapter I made for my  Drake 2880 Down converter.
If you have one of these Coaxial Inline Static Discharge Units that you're
not using, then try this:

Sorry for the large photos.

de Bill, N4DH