West Indies (J69) Active Feb 13-17

To my fellow grid chasers...    Expedition II is here.

My wife (N9VSV) and I (N9UUR)  will be operating portable from
the island of St. Lucia (J69) in the far southern Caribbean (Grid
FK94) next week.  Feb. 13 through 17, 2001.

We have customs approvals in hand for the gear, and license
applications approved waiting for us on arrival. We are set to
operate. My thanks to Givan J69AC and Frans Jr. J69DS for
paving our way with the Ministry of Communications in St. Lucia.

We will be on UO-14, AO-27, FO-20 and FO-29 tuning up on
435.870Mhz.  We will be on early AM and late PM passes, and
on the beach during the day!

We will be operating an FT-847 and Arrow-2 tripod mounted, all
passes will be recorded as Q’s on the FM birds will be very
short. Tracking via Palm IIIc.

We hope to operate “as much as possible”, but we are on
vacation first!

73 and hope to QSO you from St. Lucia.

Gary & Jeananne

Gary Bargholz
http://home.wi.rr.com/n9uur/
AMSAT Area 9 Coordinator, Wisconsin
Chairman:  W.A.R. The WI Association of Repeaters
Treasurer:  M.R.C. The Milwaukee Repeater Club 146.910MHz PL 127.3
Owner:      N9UUR Repeater Milwaukee 442.425 MHz PL 127.3
                N9UUR-10 Milwaukee APRServe IGate (N9UUR.IMC.MU.EDU:23)