Re: Technical Assistance

In the rotor control cabinet, the meters are electrically connected to the
circuit board by the nuts on the meter terminals.  You might try loosening
them and retightening them to make sure they are making a good connection.
This condition is usually manifested by an irratic meter movement, but a
stable output to the KCT or other rotor control device.  If both are
unstable, chech and clean the voltage out pots in the rotor control
cabinet, the integrity of the rotor cable leads and the rotor internal
position pots.

The manual "flipping" of the relays shouldn't have any effect on the meter
circuit except by causing a vibration to jiggle the pots or meter
connections.  You might get just as good a result by rapping on the control
box case.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org