Re: Re: True North - Sorry - 1 hour error in original calc.

All this sounds complicated!  Myself, I simply wait until my tracking
program (Sattrack for Unix) says that the sun is at an azimuth
of 180 degrees.  Or I could also read the sun's azimuth at any
given moment, point my antennas there, and visually check them for error.

Doug
NA1DB