Just a guess, OUCH!

Hi Peter,

No you did not miss a thing, I did however!

The only references I found to 70cm antennas in a cursory pass of 4 years
of the Amsat Journal turned out to be the high gains. I found this
information on the Amsat NA site just now.

Back to the drawing board.

How would one find information concerning the commissioning of the PAS-1R?
The only links I have found so far are seem public relation orientented.

Regards

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ