Re: Drake Shipments - Tracking Numbers

>From: Bill Richarz <wricharz@infi.net>
>FEDEX brought mine this afternoon....now where is my xtal?
>ordered it almost two weeks ago from ICM...
>
>tnx  Mark

Mark,

If you did not specify expedited delivery with ICM, the normal delivery is
four weeks.  This is so that the xtal may be properly aged.  Without ageing
your xtal would drift off freq. over the first couple weeks and not be
tunable back on freq.  When expedited service is selected by the customer,
the are told by ICM to expect greater than normal start up drift.

So hang in there, you'll have a more accurate,stable xtal as a result.

Ed