Re: Fade remover

Mike and Donna West wrote:

> Also one more question I would like to know.  For years we knew what was
> going to happen after P3D was launched. So why was the 400N motor used first
> instead of what was planed for years the ark-jet?

Hmmm... if you carefully read what has been written, than you will find that
"for years" it was planned to use the 400N motor first and than the Arcjet
when the S/C is 3-Axis stabilized.

Only last year the strategy was changed to get the best performance out
of the propulsion system. But with the better orbit we've got, it was
decided to go back to the original plan..

All this was described in various articles in the AMSAT-NA journal and
other publications or papers by Viktor Kudielka OE1VKW.

73s Peter DB2OS