APRStk Rotator Control

I just posted ASTK-EXE.ZIP which contains APRStk.exe and supporting files
which are now capable of driving the Radio SHack Archerotor from 2  pins
on the parallel port.  Consider it a BETA.

This is not an attempt at an OSCAR class station, but a simple way to use
a cheap rotator and small UHF beam tilted up at 10 degrees to copy all the
LEO birds in view.  It is a DOS program and assumes it is running in a
full APRSdos installation. (APRS848.zip)  Be SURE to read
README\APRStk.TXT

Even without the interface and actually moving the antenna, the program
will plot your beam pattern on the map.  Any interface will do as long as
pin 2 causes your rotator to go right and pin 3 causes it to go left...

Download from ftp://tapr.org/aprssig/dosstuff/APRSdos/astk-exe.zip
UNZIP with PUNZIP -D or WinZIP into your existing APRS(dos) directory.

de WB4APR, Bob