Mobile Satellite Pass Periods

Mobile/FM Satellite Pass Periods for the week of 02-07-2001

Sats 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 00 01 02 03
---- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
UO14         **********                       ***********
AO27       **********                      ***********
ISS_                             * ************* * *********** ***
SO35                           *********                        ******
UO22 **********                      ***********
OPAL           ******** *                              *** **** *

Note:  Times are LOCAL SUN TIME for MID Northern Latitudes.  Use this to
       plan your mobile operations during commuting and distant travels.

Note2: SUNSAT is reported as INOP.  After many weeks of recovery efforts.

This message is just a general indication of the times when you can expect
one or more passes above 10 degrees.  It may be useful for you in deciding
what satellites in general to work on  your commute or special trips...

On my FIXED FONT email system, the text graphics looks fine and the lines
are not wrapped.  I don't know what your Email system will do to it...
If it wraps on most peoples screens, tell me where to cut it off so that
it doesnt wrap.  Notice that I chose it to start a 6 AM...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob
See APRS SATELLITES       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/astars.html