Re: What happened to AO-40?/ NO news is BAD news !!!!

At 01:12 AM 07-02-01 -0800, KB7WW Art Moe wrote:
>I am beginning to believe that NO news is BAD news. If there was any good
>news the command team would be disseminating it by the page full.  Since
>they appear to be in HIDING, one can only guess what the news is......

Nature abhors a vacuum.  Indeed, the natural human tendency seems to be
filling information voids with assumptions and speculations which are
almost always wrong.

Asking for more frequent status reports is certainly in order.

Assuming less than honorable intentions is not.

Suggest keeping a positive attitude while asking for better
communication.  In the long run, our friendships will be easier to maintain.

73, art.....