Re: What happened to AO-40?, Just a guess.

Just a hunch, check with the commissioning of the PAS-1R.
Looking at P3D nozzle sticking straight up during launch,
surrounded by the failed 70cm antennas,
a modified thrust vector that induced spin,
a 10,000 pound payload riding above during the launch,
has caused me to think what I would consider fairly obvious.

But it is just a guess.

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ