What happened to AO-40?/ NO news is BAD news !!!!

I am beginning to believe that NO news is BAD news. If there was any good
news the command team would be disseminating it by the page full.  Since
they appear to be in HIDING, one can only guess what the news is......

If I am wrong, maybe someone from the command team would like to step up
and fill ALL of us in as to what's going on.  Not a three line blurb but
a detailed paper on what is known and what's not, what are we doing and
what are we not going to do..etc

I may be off base but I think the FACTS should speak for themselves.

"FESS UP"

Art
KB7WW