Wisp difficulties

I am running Wisp 3215,  and like every one else have found it marvellous.
(especially when run in conjuction with programs such as UniTrac).

However there is one difficulty I cannot sort out.
Procmail does not seem to be able to process any zip files.

I have PKunzip in the wisp directory and supposedly  the PIF pointing to it.
MSPE processes all files while it is running (including small zip files )
but procmail does not..

Ideas pse. Where have I gone wrong.
Ross
ZL1WN