portable operation from EN15,14,13,23,22

I will be operating portable/mobile from primarily EN15 and EN22, and
possibly EN13,14,23 beginning tomorrow through next week sometime. Equipment
will be a dual band mobile and whip so I'm limited to ao27 and uo14. Drop me
a line tonight if you need these grids and I'll listen for you. I can't say
yet which passes I'll be active on since I'm working them in around my job
duties, but nighttime passes on uo14 are the best bet.

Drew, KO4MA