RE: Vultures

Now there's an idea.  Go to your local garden supply and buy a product
called "Tacky Feet."  It's used to keep ants and caterpillars from climbing
trees.  It's mostly bee's wax and paraffin with the consistency of peanut
butter, it's extremely sticky.  It's much safer to the environment than
using a grease to make the elements slippery and it won't hurt the birds.
You could put a very thin layer on the antenna and the birds would probably
avoid the area after a landing or two.

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE
http://www.qsl.net/wb5rue