Re: drake 2880 2.4 gig rx

Hi Laura,

I think you are right on target.  I know I saw another down converter
somewhere on the web with the exact same specs as the Drake.  LO was the
same, IF was the same - everything was the same.  I've made a half
hearted attempt to find out who the dealer is here in this area because I
see a few antennas up, but so far I haven't had any luck.  I intend to
make a better effort at that soon.

73 de Jess - W4MVB