2.4GHz antenna buy in New England: last chance

I have seven 24dBi parbolic section antennas on order right now.  At
that quantity they are $65/each *plus shipping*.  If I can get three
more people willing to pick up their antenna from me in either Westford,
MA or Shrewsbury, MA the price goes down to $55/each *and shipping is
paid*.  The deadline for this is 1730 EST of February 6, 2001.
Evidently these things ship from the mfgr. in lots of ten so that's the
way they prefer to ship them out.  No money up front.  Payment to me in
cash when you pick up your antenna.

Email me at wa6ilt@amsat.org and to be on the safe side cc: it to
dreinhart@iris.com so that I'll be sure to see it.

Dave Reinhart