Re: IT/KCT driver question

The DOS driver that came with it is still good.  It seems like there is
some sort of error in the calibrate process.  When it told you to turn the
rotors full right to 180 degrees, adjust the out voltage pot to 254 and
enter a value, what value did you enter?  Be sure it was the 180 degree
value, not the 254 value.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org