Amsat-UK Colloquium Beginners

Hi Richard,

I think as we have discussed before, it  would be a great shame for the "
newcomers" to miss some of the classic material.
At this stage we have not yet seen any programme of events however.     You
will hold the key in the planning  and arrangements
of the programme as you get the speakers and subjects.
As has been suggested  in the earlier mail on this subject  I am happy for
you to allocate the beginners session so that it does
not clash with a prime main subject.

Cheers
Ken