IT/KCT driver question

Folks,
Here at the Air Force Academy I've just installed a newly purchased IT1.5
and am trying to use it with a 1990 flavor KCT card and the drivers that
came with it.  With
DRV /local-7
In the AUTOEXEC.BAT the driver loads ok and we are able to use the
install.exe that came with the KCT to calibrate the G5400.  That cal process
seems to work ok.  But when we invoke the rotor driver with 'R' from the IT
screen the antenna is moved to the wrong position.  It appears to be about
180 degrees off (satellite is at 270, antenna goes to 90).

Is there a source for updated drivers for the KCT card?

Jim
jim@coloradosatellite.com