Vultures

I have a 3 element HF beam above my  sat. antennas.
Up to 20 Black Vultures have found the HF beam to be a great platform to
view the terrain.
I have 2 problems. These vultures weigh up to 3 pounds each and they are
bending the elements. Also they are covering my sat antennas with a white
material.
Does anyone have any previously used solution to bird perching?
And does anyone know if the white material is bad for aluminum?
I found a manufacturer of plastic spike strip to deter the birds.
Anyone have experience with it.
Tnx Kevin N6CWF Phoenix Az