Microwave feed tune accessory

Some of you may be interested in this feed tune accessory.

It is nothing more than a bent map pin and a short piece of
spaghetti split and glued to an analog meter face.

Pix  in slider.zip at:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

I hate to stand on my roof in the hot San Diego sun any longer than
I have to while experimenting with various feeds and adjustments on my
2.4 gig receive dish.

Using a voltmeter to determine improvements this gadget precludes ever
"reading" the meter.  I set initial signal level "slider" in the shack in the
lower third of the spaghetti holder.  Absolute values aren't necessary and I
just "adjust for smoke" readjusting the slider as necessary.  Improvements
(or otherwise)
are easily and instantly discernable.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....