3A/G6LVB QSLs

Many, many thanks to all who had a go this afternoon.

Things were quite tough. The QTH was the best I could find - a car park by
the heliport next to the French border. I got the AOS elevation down to 10
degrees.

Sure enough the bird came in at 10 degrees El, and the bun fight began.

The fading, the regular helicopter comings and goings, and my lack of
experience in these conditions meant I only got two definite exchanges and
maybe another one or two. I'll be going through the tape to confirm.

In the meantime please QSL _direct_ via the G6LVB address in QRZ.com or
Buckmaster.

As I mentioned my experience of operating under such conditions is very
limited, but you have to start somewhere.

Apologies to all those who didn't make it. I'm sure there'll be another
time. The YL likes Monaco - she's into big boats. While I QSO she wonders
around the marinas viewing the sea going hardware.

What did I learn? Next time take a really good set of headphones.

Again many thanks. It was lots of fun.

73 Howard 3A/G6LVB