From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Ken Freedman
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 11:22 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Streaming Data From AO-40

Hi Gang,

     Saw Bob's post about getting AO-40 on Ron's server for a couple of
hours this morning, but have had no luck receiving data.  Can connect to
128.183.143.104, port 1024.  Since this is the first time I've tried this
trick, it's possible that I'm doing something wrong.  Anyone had any luck
as of 16:22Z on 4, Feb??

TNX, Ken