Re: Drake 2880's - Update

Us Canucks placed an order at the same time albeit a smaller one.
It looks like there might be two or three spare, which we'll know on
Tuesday.

Anyone interested, let me know. I don't know what the final price will
be yet, as our import and sales taxes are higher. It should be within
15$ of the US cost.
Regards