Drake 2880 MOD File?

Hi Everybody,

I am one of the fortunate hams to be receiving a Drake 2880 downconverter
from Mark Fossum's efforts.

I'm not a savvy RF engineer, so I have to depend on specific instructions on
how to mod this unit. I am, however, a fair to medium documenter, and would
be happy to act as custodian of a DOC/FAQ/MOD file for the 2880.

I have a web page at http://www.w4epi.dyndns.org, and can make it readily
available there. I also own Adobe Acrobat, and can make the file available
in PDF format, along with MS DOC.

I know there are going to be parts we are going to have to buy put these
units on the air, along with performance upgrades. That info could be
included too.

Please start forwarding essential info on the unit, and I will assemble it
as noted here.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI
AMSAT Area Coordinator - Atlanta