Re: SUNSAT reported dead

i just thought i would mention while we are on the topic that the very first pass
of so-35 over the u.s. was recorded and is still on my web site.
http://www.amsatnet.com/so35.ram for the direct link.

i guess i now hold one more piece of history. i wasn't thinking of it and did not
start encoding until a bit late in the pass. but most of it is there.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz