Hints for AO40rcv

Hi ,

I see two more things tha may be useful to get tlm from
AO-40 :

-As Paul Wilmott says , try not to tune when receiving a
block.

-i use a frequency in the 2000 to 2200 hz range.

-I use two computers at the same time.one to
decode "live" and one to record a .wav	file ( i have
just splitted my audio cable).
Then , after the pass i feed one computer with the audio
from the other (of course i could just send the file to
the other PC and use the File imput option of AO40rcv).
This way i get more good CRC than from direct imput.

Hope this will help 1

73, Fred, CU8AO