Re: Screen Saver - Satellite view

Yes Dennis, that picture can be obtained from the Astronomical Picture of
the day, a website going back many years with all kind of astronomical
views.  I'll have to try and find the date of that picture for you.
I am fairly sure that the picture you want was sent Christmas Eve so you
might want to check Dec 24th for years in the 90's.  The URL is:
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

73 all    Cliff K7RR