LX & 3A ops

I managed to operate a station on Friday at the AOS of AO-10 (1802UTC in
LX). However it was very hurried - I landed in Luxembourg to be greeted by a
snow storm.

Traffic was horrendous in Luxembourg of course due to the weather.

I did manage to find a spot to operate in a park outside the hotel - in
three inches of snow!!

Luckily the YL gave a helping hand holding the Arrow and I did get a brief
downlink return for about 2 minutes at about 1815UTCnd WB8KW was coming in
very load speaking to another station.

However inclimate weather won the day as myself & the YL were freezing cold
in the snow and the equipment was getting rather a rough time of it too so
we called it a day at 1830UTC

Try again Sunday as 3A.

73 Howard G6LVB