Re: drake 2880 2.4 gig rx

>Looks like I didn't read closely! You actually want a Drake. A few days ago
>there were 100. Now they are sold out. But look here. Maybe.

Speaking of the Drake 2880 purchase, is anyone thinking of a group buy
of the HP MMIC and the other smt items to improve the NF of the Drake
2880 on 2.4 GHz?

Does anyone know if there would even be a price break if one were to
buy 50 MMICs at once?  I know West Xtals gives a bit of a volume price
break for the Xtals if more than 10 are ordered, but so far, I haven't
been able to find a source that will do the same for the MMICs.

Any suggestions?

tnx de va3rr

--
73 de va3rr/aa8lu