RE: Fade remover

At 08:26 PM 2/2/2001, Rick Hambly \(W2GPS\) wrote:
>I wasn't arguing that.  I am a firm believer in planning ahead and
>implementing good coding schemes,...

Oh, ok.

>However, the repeat-three-times scheme is low risk and probably the only
>scheme that could win immediate acceptance from the command team.

I have NO problem with "repeat three times".  That is a very simple example
of coding and interleaving.  Should be very effective.

When I said the technology was 30 years old, I was talking about methods
that are little more sophisticated.  "Repeat three times" is likely much
older technology.