Re: SO-35 RIP

Yes, it's a shame.  Ron Ross, KE6JAB, had just finished programming his two
WX stations he took to Antarctica and they were digipeating data back to
Capetown beautifuly via SO-35.  He is now scrambling to get one
reprogrammed to try to digipeat via UO-22.  The second on is about 30km
away on the top of a high peak.  It remains to be seen if he can get both
going again for UO-22.  To see the photos of the stations and his other
photos, go to http://www.thistle.org/a2k/photos.  Click on the thumbnail
photos to enlarge them.

--
73, Roy