Sunsat Oscar-35 meets its destiny

Hi folks,

Our last contact with Sunsat Oscar-35 was on Friday 19 January 2001
at 15:22:37 UTC.  Unfortunately, little hope remains after two weeks
of recovery attempts.  Thanks to all who shared in our fun.  Your
feedback and encouragement made most of it happen.  Hope to talk to
you on Amsat Oscar-40 soon.  See the press release, available at the
following address: <http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za/news/20010201.html>.

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann